We consider your first appointment with our practice an important visit for both the patient and the doctor. We use this time to truly listen to your concerns and expectations. We take the necessary time to educate you with accurate information about your condition and effective treatment options. Dr. Rabinovich will personally discuss the surgical and anesthetic procedures involved in your upcoming procedure and will provide you with a custom treatment plan. Many of our patients have found that this personal touch and attention to detail provides the necessary comfort level allowing the patient to move forward with the required treatment. Most procedures can be completed during the initial visit. For more extensive procedures, additional visits may be required.
Patients under the Age of 18
A parent or guardian is required during the initial consultation if the patient is under the age of 18.
Please assist us by providing the following information for your consultation:
- Referral Slip
- If your dentist or doctor has referred you to us, please bring the referral information. If you found our practice on your own, please provide us with your dentist’s name and address. This will allow us to keep your dentist informed on your treatment and progress. If you do not have a dentist, we can provide you with recommendations.
- Be sure to bring any information regarding medications, such as the names and doses, you are currently taking.
- Medical Conditions
- Please bring any information regarding medical conditions that you have had in the past or are currently experiencing. If you are unsure of conditions that may be relevant to your visit, please call our office prior to your consultation.
- At our San Francisco oral surgery center, we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. Our office staff works with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They can be reached by phone at 415-935-3223. Bring your insurance information with you to the consultation, so that we can expedite reimbursement. We also provide several options for financing your procedure. Ask one of our staff members how you can apply. All fees are discussed prior to your procedure.
- If your dentist has taken X-rays, you may request that they be forwarded to our office.
If you have any questions you would like addressed before your initial visit or would like more information regarding your consultation, please contact us. We will assist you in handling any concerns you may have, over the phone, prior to your scheduled consultation.